About Me

My photo
I enjoy writing; especially in an attempt to express myself through poetry. I love to read anything that tries to break down the walls of society and dismantled the common known truths. I enjoy watching documentaries on nature, conspiracy theories, history and science. I ride, compete and teach how to ride Paso Fino horses which is a breed between the Spanish Barbs from North Africa, and smooth-gaited Spanish Jennets (now extinct as a breed) These horses have a full collection, with a very slow forward speed. The footfall is extremely rapid while the steps and extension are exceedingly short. It is an evenly-spaced four-beat lateral gait with each foot contacting the ground independently in a regular sequence at precise intervals creating a rapid, unbroken rhythm. The most exciting part about this breed its their character, which they are known to have a lot of brio; they are extremely attentive, nervous and fast responders to any movements made by the rider or their surroundings. Which is what most fascinates me about the Paso Fino horse, because it forces me to be in complete awareness that I am mounting a powerful animal that has a mind of its own.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Philosophy of Education


My overall philosophy of life is that human beings are to develop their own identity for the benefit of society. This philosophy is what leads my life, which melts into what I believe my philosophy of educations is ought to be. I do not believe teachers are to impose their own wishes on the students neither believe that facts are to have the last word. I believe factual information can be expanded and be changed by new ideas and theories. I believe teacher’s solely purpose in a classroom should only be a medium between the student and resources needed to expand their own thought. Teachers are to assists inquirers; it is imperative for teacher to think ahead and have guidance questions to the new path. When problems arise, student’s purpose is to think deeper and find a solution. I believe that wisdom in the animal race - human beings, is innate. I believe is a necessity for the schools to find ways of teaching that provides tools for human beings to advance their knowledge to have advantage over any type of situation. As human beings, we need to be inquisitive within our own selves, a form that only may lead to a sort of form of knowledge. With knowledge, a student has the upper hand to dissect principals in the attempt to find their meaning. A student should be thought the basics, and what are meant about basics are writing, reading, math, and natural science; furthermore the curriculum should be designed accordingly to the student’s interests. The importance is for teachers to evoke student’s imagination; for the students to activate their creativity and explore its surroundings. I also believe human beings have a role in society, and the role in society needs to be completely chosen by its author and for it to be executed to the highest form of responsibility for the overall benefit of society’s wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment